- 1. TroX, the sterilized gauze sponge with the X-ray detectable yarn can help the stress-free endoscope operation.
- 2. It can help the one -push insertion using by the 10mmTrocar.
- 3. It is very useful to separate the obstructive tissue from blood vessel or nerve fiber.
- 4. It is manufacturing from the several absorbent gauzes, and it can absorb enough volume of blood or body fluid.
- 5. The excessive portions of the X-ray detectable yarn from both ends of TroX are no absorbtive, blue color and visible for the TV monitor, and help to find out the gauze sponge containing a lot of blood.
- 6. It can help to find out the position of the remaining gauze sponge of the body on the X-ray photography.
- 7. The X-ray detectable yarn is sewn on the diagonal line of a gauze sponge. Therefore, the excessive portions of the X-ray detectable yarn works as a navigator when the end of TroX is picked up by tweezes. In that treatment, TroX becomes a straight form, and can maintain the absorbing blood or body fluid because TroX is not wringed by the edge of the Trocar.
Able to use for laparoscopic and also thoracoscopic surgery too.
For absorption of blood and body fluid.
For astriction when vascular injury.
For wnen removing perivascular and nerve fiber tissue
As a filter when aspiration.
Type A： 30mm×150mm, 4ply, 5sheets, 20bags／12boxes／<10mm, 5mm
Type B： 50mm×75mm, 8ply, 2sheets, 20bags／12boxes／<10mm, 5mm
Type C： 30mm×150mm, 1ply, 5sheets, 20bags／12boxes／<5mm, 3mm
Japan: General Medical Devise
Osaki Medical Corporation