PENTAX SURGICAL LOUPES(PENTAX PRISMVUE NF2)
- The PRISMVUE loupes are prismatic loupes incorporating PENTAX's unique deflection prisms and provide the surgeon with bright magnified view of the operation field while maintaining upright posture and facing forward.
It prevents the user from needing to hunching their neck and back forward.
- *Dr Koshima in the video is using a customized model of PRISMVUE / a line-up of new semi-custom models (PENTAX PRISMVUE NF2) are currently for sale.
Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Cardiovascular surgery, Cosmetic surgery, Dentistry, Ophthalmic, ENT, Pediatric, Urology etc.
- Approx. 22 x 16 x 5 cm (may vary depending on the models and power of the lenses.)
- JAPAN: Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) notified. OVERSEAS: Please contact the company.
- HOYA Technosurgical Corporation